Monday, January 14, 2008

Yay for Snow!!!

Sorry I haven't updated this in awhile, I have been very busy going to school. You know life can be very stressful when you are in your 2's!!! Today was a fun day! Mommy got out of work very early because of all the snow we got, so I got to spend most of the day out side with her and Grammy! Grammy shoveled until mom got home from work. While she shoveled I took over Bampa's job and snow plowed. After all he is out of the country so that leaves me with an important job...Man of the house! I think I am doing pretty good at it! Then when all that hard work was done Mommy came home and we got to make a snow man!! It was tons of fun!!! Check out the pictures!



















1 comment:

Dolan's said...

Logan, that's an awesome snowman. It looks like you had a fun day today. I did too!