Sunday, January 20, 2008

My weekend of fun!

I had a busy weekend! On Saturday I had swim class. I enjoyed that as I always do! It is really good bonding time for me and my Mommy! We go to the Y and I get to learn to swim like my Bampa does in Maine. It is so much fun! Then on Sunday I went over my friend Ashton's house to watch the Patriots! I watched some of the game but inthe middle of it I got bored so me and Ashton watched Scooby Doo! I watched about 5mins of that and then decided it was to scary for me..So I watched the rest on the game with Mommy and Ashton's parents! GO PATRIOTS!!!! I hope you all enjoy my pictures!




Mommy is so silly, she throws me way up high!


Me and Mommy!!


SWIMMING FOR MY TOY!!!


I'm throwing the toy so I can swim to get it!


Me and Mommy swimming!!


Me Jumping into Mommys arms!


This is me climbing onto the side of the pool!

No comments: