Tuesday, July 24, 2007

My Fun Weekend!

I had a really busy but Fun weekend! We will start with Saturday.. Saturday I had my friend Ashton's 4th Birthday party.It was so much fun!The Party was Spider man themed which I loved! They had a moon walk, a kiddie pool, a swing set, a cotton candy machine, and cake! It doesn't get much better than that! I spent most of my time on the swing set and eating junk food. When I got there Ashton's daddy Paul gave me Cotton Candy. Have u ever had it? Its pretty weird stuff...it feels fluffy so I didn't want any part of it. Then Mommy convinced it was good and to try some so I did. Mommy was right! Like she always is...because mommy's know best! So I took my Cotton Candy climbed on the swing set and ate it. Here is a picture of my first time eating Cotton Candy.


Here are some pictures from Bucks boat!













No comments: